- Design, edit and enhance the interfacing of our core product with external services using different REST Web APIs.
- Improvements and enhancements of the core product API
- Improvements and enhancements of the UI/UX of our external products
- Additionally, ad-hoc reporting, corrective actions and/or improvements to our R&D process, …
- 1-3+ years of Web Development experience in PHP
- Knowledge of external web APIs such as Google Apps, Dropbox, Evernote, …
- Familiarity with revision control systems such as GIT and SVN
- College degree with focus in Computer Science is a plus
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Ability to work independently without supervision
HOW TO APPLY
- This position is based in our Casablanca offices
- Send your CV + PHOTO to mynextdreamjob @ bp212.com (copy/paste without the spaces) and put the job title in the subject of your email (necessary for automatic and speedy processing of your application, we sell process automation remember!)
You don’t have the necessary experience for this job? No problem, apply for an internship for this same position. Internships can lead to permanent job positions in our company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BP212.COM is a dynamic, innovative and fast growing startup providing SaaS and Cloud applications to enterprises.
BP212.COM is the publisher and integrator of the cloud based platform ERM212.
The ERM212 is a Software-as-a-Service integrated enterprise relationship management solution enabling process and workflow automation.
BP212.COM is hiring new talents!
Talents who want to join a small group of highly skilled and open minded team members in an inspiring work environment.
A work environment that encourages knowledge sharing, taking initiatives and creativity; all in a great spirit.
If you share our spirit and fit the below profile apply to join the BP212.COM team and be part of the fast paced adventure.